If you are a man struggling with addiction, you are not alone. At Remedy Recovery, one of Florida’s premier substance abuse treatment programs, we offer comprehensive men’s addiction rehab treatment. Our goal is to help you achieve long-term sobriety and live a healthy, fulfilling life.
We Treat A Variety of Substance Use Disorders at Our Men’s Rehab Center
Remedy Recovery’s men’s rehab center is open to individuals with various substance use disorders. We treat, but are not limited to, the following disorders:
- Alcohol Addiction: If you are struggling with alcohol addiction, we can help. This is the single most common addiction in the world- you are not alone. We offer a variety of alcohol rehab programs that are designed to meet your unique needs. We will work with you to create a treatment plan to help you achieve your sobriety goals.
- Drug Addiction: If you are struggling with drug addiction, we can help. Drug detox is the process of medically supervised withdrawal from drugs. It is important to be under the care of professionals during this time. After the detox, we will monitor you and provide continued guidance to avoid relapsing, which can be dangerous due to lower tolerance.
- Opioid/Opiate Addiction: If you are struggling with opioid or opiate addiction, we can help. With opioid addiction, everyone is different. Some people may respond better to medications designed to reduce cravings and physical symptoms. Others may desire a 12-step approach. Some people combine multiple therapies. But we will work with you to find the approach that treats your addiction the best.
Men’s Rehab Program Florida: Cost-Effective Treatment In-Network With Cigna Insurance
We believe that addiction treatment should be accessible to everyone, so we are in-network with Cigna, one of the largest insurers in the country. At our men’s rehab program in Florida, we offer cost-effective treatment options that will work with your budget.
A Wide Range of Therapies Available at Our Men’s Rehab Program in Florida
We offer a wide range of therapies at our addiction treatment center, including individual therapy, group therapy, and family therapy. We will work with you to create a treatment plan that meets your unique needs.
- Anger management
- Anxiety treatment
- Bipolar disorder therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Depression treatment
- Dual diagnosis
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Experiential/adventure therapy
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Holistic therapy
- Massage therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Mental health
- Motivational interviewing
- Personality disorder treatment
- Person-centered therapy
- Relapse prevention therapy
- Suboxone treatment
- Trauma therapy
- 12 step approach
- Yoga therapy
Facilities at Our Men’s Rehab Treatment Center
Our men’s rehab treatment center facilities feel more like a home than a hospital. You can choose from various personalized living options, from private and shared rooms. All residents get full access to our state-of-art men’s rehab treatment center facility, including a basketball court, pool, and full-service meals.
The average stay in our men’s rehab treatment is 30 days, but this can be longer or shorter depending on your condition and needs.
You Are Not Alone at Remedy Recovery
Our staff is dedicated to helping you achieve your sobriety goals. We will work with you to create a treatment plan that meets your unique needs and provides you with the necessary tools to achieve long-term sobriety. Remember, addiction is a chronic, life-long disease. Our staff is here to support you both when you are with us and after your stay.
If you are struggling with addiction, you are not alone. At Remedy Recovery, our men’s rehab program in Florida, we offer comprehensive addiction treatment services specifically designed for men. Our goal is to help you achieve long-term sobriety and live a healthy, fulfilling life. Contact us today at 855.509.1130 to learn more about our addiction treatment services.